The second trip back


The greatest moment is behind me. I am living my dream and now I get to fly "home" to the U.S. to do my "visiting". The "airline" gives me a trip to Chicago and I pay for the trip by working and watching the public sleep, eat, and enjoy movies. Then I arrive in Chicago, get plush accommodation's, and become "the tourist"! Not only that, but my sister arrives and we have the opportunity of a lifetime.... to bond and re bond and commiserate.
It is very satisfying to have beautiful weather, walk along the lake and watch the boats bouncing and gliding on the water without a care in the world, and share it with someone you care about. Isn't life grand!

Comments

Liz said…
Ok, that was maddening! I write a long comment only to find I have to sign up to leave it, then I sign up and the whole comment is erased!!

Lets see...I said hi, where were you and Sue in the picture...I know Sue is the one who sold you on blogging...I tried it but got lonely waiting for someone to comment and deleted it...I miss you. Liz

I miss you. Love Liz
LondonFlygirl said…
That pic was the Navy Pier and the blogging is so I don't have to try and email everyone about my trip. Dick said I am doing well and I like getting his compliments

Popular Posts