Celebrate ONE YEAR!

It always amazes me how we believe that we have a lot of time. For example, I had 3years to be in London. It has been one year already and now I have only 2 years left. One year since I transfered to London, one year since my daughter got married, one year since my granddaughter turned one. The time has flown with a flurry of activities, work, trips and life changing moments thrown in to make it all interesting.

My second year is starting with my son graduating from Navy Boot Camp and begining his naval career, granddaughter turns Two, a grandson to be born in September, a dream vacation with my husband in Dorset, England, and most of all, a year to start with my husband and I back where we started 35 years ago... just the two of us. Well, we still have our daughters dog! 35 years ago, my husband was in the Navy and he did all the traveling. Now, it is my turn!

I am not saying it is easy! It isn't. But I am saying that when you look back you need to count the blessings, forget the pain, learn from the experience and move on.

Look forward to the blessings; pray for the strength to move through the pain, and most of all....enjoy the trip!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes Sweetheart 35 years.

35 years of more triumphs than failures, more happiness than sadness, more joy than sorrow. I love you and look forward to the next 35 years.
Anonymous said…
Ahhhh dad, that is so cute to have written! You guys are so mushy! Don't forget, one year to another fabulous vacation in Turks and Caicos!
We love you!!!
Anonymous said…
It is amazing how much can happen in a year! One year of your sister escaping the bank!!

Love you...by the way, no clicks because there are no ads...hmmm.
Anonymous said…
What a sweet husband you have - Londonflygirl - you are sooo lucky!!!
What I like about it all is how you show the rest of us the way -

Popular Posts