Just Veggin'

I left London for 2 weeks to have a wonderful time (visit, stay) at home, in California. It was wonderful. The time was spent with friends, going to an A's game and watching Irwin Eskanos throw out the first pitch. This was a special occassion for him and so he came attended by family and friends to watch him. The family had the grandkids wear tshirts that marked the day and they were numbered 1-9 in their birth order.

I also took a side trip to Minnesota to see my niece and go to her baby shower. While there, I took a long walk with my Mom and StepDad along the water on one of Minnetonka's many trails. It was a beautiful day and the trails are amazing. Gray's Bay is the begining of the Minnehaha Creek headwaters and is one of the trails you should wander along. http://www.eminnetonka.com/public_works/parks_trails/trails/new_map.pdf
As a "world traveler" I believe that everyone can leave their home and explore their own area and would find amazing sites to share and experience and it is FREE. World Travelers love Free.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love Free, but I also love the treasures in one's home, like the trails, and the family and friends. I also love the blog :) also free

Sue

Popular Posts