A very small planet


One of life's wonderful treats are surprise meetings. Imagine my surprise to find out that my friend from San Ramon was going to be singing in London. Michele, an accomplished lawyer who sings or singer who practices law, emailed me to say that she was going to be in London with the The Blackhawk Chorus on their 2007 Chorus Tour of England, Wales & Scotland. The reason this is so amazing is that we cannot seem to get a schedule that works in California, but she can come all the way to London and we can connect. I just happen to have the evening off before I fly out to Washington, DC and she goes to Wales. Oh, Bliss!

I found my way to her hotel and we met for the evening. We toured the Thames on a cruise boat, rode the underground, walked around Westminster, and had dinner in Covent Garden, my new favorite place to show to visitors.

Michele made a record and I hope that you will take a few moments out of your busy day and enjoy a song or two. http://www.michelesings.com/ If you listen to the song she wrote and sang called Girlfriends, you will see a pic of me on the album cover (top row second to the last photo with the white background). Enjoy the day and remember to see your friends wherever and whenever you can. It's the best tonic life has to offer!

Comments

Popular Posts