New year New Life



Over a year ago, I came to London with the hopes of finding the right place to live. I had some very specific ideas as to where it would be and what it would look like. It would be very English, a garden, my own room, very little stairs and a quaint village. Well, I didn't quite get it all fulfilled but I have found the right place for me and I am very happy.

It is a large home and I share it with other flight attendants. I don't have my own room but I have a nook! It has a garden, lots of light, an eat in kitchen and great roommates and I am happy to "come home". After all, isn't that what it is all about?

So, I set out on my adventures from a new location... 27 steps higher than I wanted, sharing a room, and a busy town center down the road. But it is home!

When I get back I will tell you about the rest of my vacation.

Comments

SAFAHL said…
I like village girls like you really

Popular Posts