Planes, Trains and Rain... The Sequel

 

Everything must have a sequel. Mine started with leaving the Cafe Freddo to walk, or should I say, stumble home. The rain has stopped and I have a very good chance of arriving home dry, tired and a bit late. I am half way there, when I come to the main street and step off the curb to cross. Suddenly, a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder whips by me and drives through the small lake lying at my feet. I am now wearing the lake as it drips down my hair, back, and into my shoes.

Actually, I never saw the car, but if you are going to get drenched you might as well get drenched in style. I arrived home, took that luxurious hot bath crawled up the stairs to my attic room and fell into a deep coma. I only wish my prince was here to kiss me awake.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

SAFAHL said…
Hi friend i liked your blog and your style of presentation thank you
Anonymous said…
I would, but I am not available at the moment...

Popular Posts