Thank you Skype!!!

What a modern day miracle... We have computers, recorders, cell phones, camcorders, and now we have You! You put me in touch with my family and friends, no matter how far away they are, or what time differences we may have. You give me visuals and sharing points. I have had coffee with my Mom, lunch with my sister, and wine with my friends. I don't feel so far away or so lonely when you are there. You have put me in touch with my banks in the U.S. or my crew schedulers at work and I haven't had to pay for the calls. My long distance calls to people without computers have been more than reasonable, so reasonable in fact that I now have enough money saved to visit them in person. Lucky them! Now, if I could get the one at home working, I can see my family.

Comments

Popular Posts