New Resolution!

I have been in Frankfurt since August 1st and I really don't know how I feel about it. I am trying to judge it on its own merit and find I am comparing it to London; much like having a new boyfriend and comparing him to a lost love. It is as difficult to make the changes - new bank accounts, now rules, new methods of travel, but the changes were in English in London and made it easier to cope. So, for today, I will not compare Frankfurt to London. I will let you make your own comparisons (by reading my past blogs). I will only give my fair and honest assessments to Frankfurt. After all, travel is all about NEW experiences, ideas, and ways of doing things.

A funny thing happens when you change your environment; you get fresh ideas and a fresh perspective. So, if you are having conflict in your life.... change your environment. Get out, explore, put the problems on hold, and come back to the issue later with a NEW look.

Comments

Unknown said…
Such very wise advice. i wish everyone was getting this :)

Popular Posts