A Bloggers Dilemma

There is a problem in my blogger world. I decided to move to England and regale you, the reader, with stories of my adventures.  I was excited and expected that this new adventure would take on its own life.  Life has a way of throwing curves that need to be accepted and rejoiced in because it lends itself to new possibilities.  The new curve was a transfer to Germany and the new title to my blog was born.  Obviously after 3 years in Germany, another new curve presented itself and I found myself going back to California which created a "blogger's block". The title to my blog is limiting in the fact that I no longer live and fly out of Germany or England.  I have gone back to San Francisco and now I want to write about all my trips.  I need a new title. One that will encompass all of my journeys.  So, while I am contemplating this dilemma I will continue to blog about my trips and hopefully come up with a new name.  Be aware that my first trip ever was to England, which became a home over the years and Germany fell in there because it became one of my second homes.  If you have any suggestions, I am open to a name or an idea.  

Comments

Popular Posts